[xml/sgml] Re: NMU for bug #383507?

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Sep 12 18:36:31 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, den 12.09.2006, 11:28 +0900 schrieb Michael(tm) Smith:
> Hi Daniel,

Hi.

> A while back I filed Debian bug #383507 (xml-core: Catalogs for
> ISO character entities should contain SYSTEM ID references) but
> have not seen any response on it yet.

I saw it.

> I hope you can please consider either doing an NMU for it

I'm not a DD, so I cannot do NMUs directly. I always need an sponsor for
this.

> or
> escalating it to whomever should be taking care of it.

Ardo van Rangelrooij ist the main maintainer (the Debian XML/SGML group
is responsible for this package too, but it's not in the project CVS nor
SVN). I CCed this answer to him and also to the debian-xml-sgml-devel
mailing list.

> As far as I
> can see, unless users have their environments configured to
> prefere public IDs, the fact that the catalogs lack system IDs
> basically makes them worthless.

Let's wait for an answer of the maintainer or the group
(leaders/members).

Regards, Daniel