[xml/sgml] Do we need docbook-xsl-stylesheets-ko?

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Mon Sep 15 10:47:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I wonder whether the package docbook-xsl-stylesheets-ko could be
removed. It's orphaned in Debian, there was no upstream release
since 2003-09-04, and AFAIK, docbook-xsl supports Korean anyway,
so there is no need for a separate language package. Given its
age, it's probably not very compatible with recent DocBook
versions. In all the years there was only one bug report, which
means a either high quality or few users or both :~)

Shall we ask to remove the package?

Cheers.