[Debian-OASIS] Fwd: [OASIS members] balloting for OASIS Standard

Mark Johnson mark@dulug.duke.edu
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:32:29 -0400

----- Forwarded message from "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> -----
    Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:28:26 -0400
    From: "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
 Subject: [OASIS members] balloting for OASIS Standard
      To: members@lists.oasis-open.org, tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org

OASIS members:

On 29 April 2004 I sent out review materials for the following Committee
Draft that has been submitted for consideration as OASIS Standards:

* The Application Vulnerability Description Language (AVDL) v1.0
specification from the OASIS Application Vulnerability Description
Language (AVDL) TC (see the review materials at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200404/msg00007.html)

This Committee Draft has had its required 30 day public review, and the
review materials were sent out to the membership of OASIS for the
required 15-day familiarization period. As the required review and
familiarization periods have now been completed it is time to vote. I am
sending out a Call For Vote for this specification to the voting
representatives of each of the OASIS member organizations.

As each OASIS member organization has only one vote, you should give
your input to your organization's voting representative so that he/she
can decide how to vote on your behalf. If you don't know who your
organization's voting representative is, go to the My Account page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/members/user_tools then select the link for
View Company Roster, then look for the name designated as "Primary".

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org