[xml/sgml-pkgs] Re: ITH: libicu28 (overriding parts of icu)

Daniel Glassey danglassey@ntlworld.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 00:28:14 +0100

Hi,
The Debian XML/SGML group has libxercesicu25 that depends on ICU so=20
please coordinate with them before you do any upload. I'd suggest that=20=

the Mono group and the Debian XML/SGML group should be co-maintainers=20
on the package (feel free to remove me or leave me as you see fit).

Regards,
Daniel