[xml/sgml-pkgs] REPUTABLE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

mr romeo lee stiec_ex_dir at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Dec 3 17:48:37 CET 2006

HONG KONG OFFICE:

          6/F, Tung Chai Building,

          86-90 Wellington Street,

          Central, Hong Kong.

Attn: Sir/Madam:

I represent the above named Company (STIEC) based in China. We are into

importation and

exportation of professionally handling toys and light industrial

products import and export

business. This company possesses the ability of designing toy products,

making models and

organizing production with a number of co-operative factories

especially in Europe, America and

Canada.

We are therefore pleased to inform you that vacancies exist in our

foreign department as offshore

representatives. We would be very glad if you accept to be appointed as

our representative in

your country and earn 10% of every payment made through you to our

office.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to

correspond with our customer (s).

A BRIFE INTRODUCTION ABOUT STIEC.

We are seeking for a representative in United States and Canada whose

responsibility would be to

receive payment on our behalf. That of course we shall open

correspondence between you and our

various customers in the North America region and some part of Europe.

By this you will be required to act as our representative in your

country, you will be required to

receive and disburse funds on our behalf with a commission of 10% in

all transaction carried out

by my firm in your country.

In acceptance to our proposal, we shall send you our company

representative draft letter of

agreement designed for perusal and endorsement for our accepted

representative. That you will

receive as soon as you send us your full contact details. We will be

expecting an enclosed profile

of your business and all details to ease communication between us.

Information required from you is as follows:

1. Your full names and location.

2. Contact Address

3. Your telephone and fax number (s)

4. Marital Status.

5. Your Age.

6. Occupation.

Thank you in advance as i look forward to hear from you urgently via my

private

Email address: stiec_ex-dirr at yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,

Mr. Romeo Lee

Branch Manager Director,

SHANGHAI TOYS IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED, CHINA.(STIEC)

HONG KONG BRANCH OFFICE:

6/F, Tung Chai Building,

  86-90 Wellington Street,

  Central, Hong Kong.