[xml/sgml-pkgs] ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

ISTITUTO PACE SVILUPPO INNOVAZIONE ACLI MSOLS08 at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 4 10:56:53 CET 2006

 AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER:AUSTRALIA

Date 6/11/2006

Ref: 475061725
Batch: 7056490902/188
Winning No: GB8701/LPRC
CONGRATULATIONS
Australian  Lottery Bonanza
www.australianlottery.biz.ly

Dear  Sir/Madam
The Lucky Winner

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release
on the 6th  NOVEMBER,  2006 from the Australian
International Lottery programme. Which is fully based
on an electronic selection of winners using their e-
mail addresses.Your name was attached toticketnumber;
47061725 07056490902 serial number 7741137002 This
batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-
42bonus number 17,which consequently won the lottery
in the second category. You here by have been approved
a lump sum pay of US$200,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED  THOUSAND
DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02 from
the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky
winners in this category. All participant were
selected through a computer balloting system drawn
form Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from
Canada, Australia,United States, Asia, Europe, Middle
East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international
promotions program which is conducted annually. This
Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomorate
of some multinational companies as part of their
sociaresponsibility to the citizens in the
commmunities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls
withinour European representative officein
Amsterdam,Holland, asindicated in your play coupon and
your prize of US$200,000.00 will be released to you
from this regional branch office in NIGERIA. We hope
with part of your prize, you will participate in our
end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion
international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Simply contact our fiducial agent,  {
ann_mac3 at yahoo.com} to    file for your claim.

Please quote your reference,batch and winning number
which can be found on the top left corner of this
notification as well as your full name, address and
telephone number to help locate your file easily. For
security reasons,we advice all winners to keep this
information confidential from the public until your
claim is processed and your prize released to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
doubleclaiming and unwarranted taking advantage of
this programme by non-participant or unofficial
personnel.

Note,
All winnings MUST be claimed by the 16TH OF NOVEMBER
2006; otherwise all funds will be returned as
Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity
Congratulations once again on your wining.

PLEASE REPLY THIS EMAIL CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT
NAME:, MRS ANN{ ann_mac3 at yahoo.com} to    file for
your claim.

Best
Regards
Mr Bright Klinton(For co-ordinator)

BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS
WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

THANKS:
MANAGEMENT, AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.

       Past winners round the world with full of
excitment