[xml/sgml-pkgs] From : Miss Monica Robert

monica robert monica_robert001 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:00:05 CET 2006

>From : Miss Monica Robert
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.
Please reply me through my private e-mail address

monicarobert4you at yahoo.com

Dear One.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I  intend to
establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before but I
believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in
life.There is this huge amount of money Seven million,five hundred thousand
United State Dollars  ($7,500,000) which I inherit from my late fether, in a
Bank here in Cote'd ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.Now
I  decieded to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough
outside Africa for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this
fund into your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

Telecommunication
International School
Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20% Of
the total fund.

Thank you and God bless you.

Miss Monica Robert.