[xml/sgml-pkgs] From: Aminatu Abubaka Arikama

aminatu1010 at uku.co.uk mary_okante1 at virgilio.it
Sat Dec 9 11:43:10 UTC 2006

From: Aminatu Abubaka  Arikama

Dear,

I am Mrs Aminatu Abubaka
Arikama, from Sierra Leone republic, residing in Cote d'Ivoire. I am
married to Mr Abubaka Arikama, who deals in Cocoa and Gold business in
Cote d Ivoire for twenty five years before he died in the year 2002. We
were married for twenty years God give us a son, his name is Abubaka
Arikama Jr who is 17 now, and because of my husband love to me he
refused to marry another wife.He died after a brief illness from food
poison which lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not
to remarry or get another child outside my matrimonial home, my husband
relatives was responsible for his death because they want to inherit
the entire legacy, I was ill and my son is still a little boy.Before
the death of my husband he deposited a huge amount in a suspense
account with a bank here in Cote d Ivoire, Since my Doctor told me that
I have a little time left (about
 Six months) due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition and I can not survive this cancer illness,
and I don't want to lose my only son, I decided to transfer this fund
and my son out of this country.I took this decision because I don't
want to lose every thing my husband has worked for, and my husband
relatives are not even good at all because they are responsible for the
death of my husband in other to have all his properties and I don't
want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his
death and they will still kill my son if they have the opportunity.
Contact me only on email address; as soon as I receive your reply of
accepting to help me I will give you all the details including your
percentage for assisting us.

Thanks.May God be with you.
Mrs. Aminatu
Arikama