[xml/sgml-pkgs] Reference Number: NMBC64367KY23

maria_thompson3 at virgilio.it maria_thompson3 at virgilio.it
Mon Nov 6 13:35:01 CET 2006

Reference Number:  NMBC64367KY23
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONAL
LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
KROPAARSTRAAT 34, 1032LA,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS

Ref.
Number:  NM/BC64367/KY23
Batch Number: NM/34w45/WOP

Dear winner,
We
are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 5th November 2006,Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number: 1942896-9032 which drew lucky
numbers 11-0-17-31-60- 75-9  which consequently won in the 1st
category, Therefore,you have been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000.00 (One Million) Euros.  This is from a total cash prize of 3
Million Euros,shared amongst the First
Three lucky winners in this
category.All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web
site through computer draw system and extracted from over 25,000
company email addresses and 30,000,000 Individual email addresses from
Australia, New Zealand, America,Europe,North America and Asia as part
of International Promotions Program.Europe Klassenlotterie wish to be
grateful to sponsors who made this year's program a reality
(Sponsors//www.25peaces.at) Revenue for this programme is derived from
the  financing from major multinational firms cut across the European
community.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within
our Netherlands bookletrepresentative office.In view of this,your One
Million  Euros) would be released to you by our payment office in
Europe. Our Netherlands agent will immediately commence theprocess to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For
security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is
part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted  abuse ofthis program by some unscrupulous elements.Please
be warned To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr. AMSTRONG REED
Claims processing manager
EUROPE LOTTO PLUS
Email:
reedamstrong at aim.com
Tel: +31-620-630-979
Fax:+31-847-106-545

Immediately to process your winning   which willnot take more than 10
working days from today.

Congratulations once more.

NB:Kindly
indicate your Ticket,Batch,Reference and Telephone numbers in your
reply for our verification.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Maria Thompson
Lottery Coordinator