[xml/sgml-pkgs] GREETINGS.

miikee1 at adinet.com.uy miikee1 at adinet.com.uy
Thu Nov 16 09:54:16 UTC 2006

Good Day,

We are corporate & investment Consultants acting as solicitors for one
Dr. Avril Cummings, former commissioner for Income Tax of Republic of
Sierra Leone. My client is presently residing in Accra, Ghana as a
refugee due to political and legal problems he is having with the
government of Sierra Leone underPresident Tejan Kabbah.

My client was falsely accused of fraud and subsequently the Anti-
Corruption Commission (ACC) headed by Commissioner Val T. Collier
slapped a phony corruption charges on him and an arrest warrant was
issued on him. My client is a man of affluence, no doubt about that. He
had acquired enormous wealth, no doubt about that. But his wealth was
not acquired illegally neither had he solicited, accepted or taken any
illegal advantage as falsely accused by the Anti-Corruption Commission.

As fate would have it, my client was fortunate to escape from Sierra
Leone and now resides as a refugee in Ghana. His enemies who traced
where he was residing as a refugee here in Ghana due to later killed
him the corroboration of some high government officers. In the course
of his departure from Sierra Leone he was fortunate to have arrived in
Ghana  wit reasonable quantity of precious minerals and cash amount of
$9,000,000.00 USD (Nine Million us dollar)

My client Son will be prepared to finance your project or enter into a
joint venture with you subject to a due diligence period of one week to
thoroughly study your business plan etc.  To that effect I, being the
attorney will like to join hand with you and get this fund transferred
into your account. Also I want you to note that the fund was kept in
the bank vault, and that it is our responsibility to  clear out any
hindrance that would delay the smooth transfer of the fund.

Please percentage is negotiable upon your reply.Please be mindful that
the fund is of no criminal origin. The transfer and investment is
necessitated due to political instability in the region.

Please let us know by returned mail/fax if we could be of some help
in financing your project. Hope to hear from you.reply to my private
email address mike_opponng at yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely yours.
Mike Opponng.