[xml/sgml-pkgs] Important message,Please reply soon.

ian_ianreed ian_ianreed at ig.com.br
Thu Nov 16 12:53:56 UTC 2006

Principal Contact:Mr.Reed Ian
Country:United kingdom(UK)
Occupation:Accountant
Experience:Over 15 Years
Mobile # :44(0)7031746155
Reply to:reedrelations at yahoo.co.uk
Date:November 16,2006

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the seasons. I duly apologies for infringing on your privacy,
if this contact is not acceptable to you as I make this proposal to you as a
person of integrity.
I am Reed Ian a British citizen and I am 54years of age. I work with a
reputable Bank in UK,which is an affiliate bank of HSBC Bank London,and most
reputable banks in Asia aswell.I am the Personal accounting officer to
Mr.Harrisson Smith a Native of your country, who wants to tranfer funds he
got as a result of a kick back from a project he executed with a Foreign
firm(Importation of Crude Oil) on behalf of the  British government and he
does not want the authorities here to know that he was involved in such
project because he still occupies his office as a top International
government official here in UK.I decided to contact you because you are a
foreigner as this will ease the Transfer of the funds.

The project which resulted to the sum of Eight Million One Hundred Thousand
pounds sterlings(£8.1 Million)is Lying in the Account of Mr.Harrisson Smith
here in my bank in London,and he has given me the authority to seek for a
foreign partner to help pullout this funds,as such I have decided to get
intouch with you so that we can work this out and get the funds transfered
to an account you will nominate anywhere in the world.

First,I want you to open an account with my Bank so that I  can credit this
amount to you,before transfering the funds to an account you will nominate
anywere in the world.I am ready to offer you a free negotiable compensation
of the total funds for your efforts.So I'll like you to consider this an
oppurtunity and I hope this will lead us unpon fruition into doing more
business together.
NOTE:that this transaction is 100% risk free.
If you are interested in this transaction please fill the form below and
return back to me to enable me open an account on your behalf.
The name of my bank and all relevant informations will be given to you, when
you contact me on my private mobile number above or my private email Address
Above.

I await your response.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.Reed Ian.