[xml/sgml-pkgs] CONGRATULATIONS !!!................YOUR EMAIL HAVE WON £800,000

Chelsea Football Club Lottery winning_info0066 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 17:05:26 UTC 2006

CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
CHELSEA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE
LONDON. SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 101 ANNIVERSARY

This is to inform you of the release of email balloting held on the
28TH OCTOBER 2006,by CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB on it's 101
anniversary.For the second time, CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB have decided
to celebrate it's 101 anniversary by awarding £800,000 (EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND POUND STERLING) each to 10 lucky winners who were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only Microsoft users from over 30,000.00 companies and 5,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

However Chelsea Football Club has been good at celebrating special
anniversaries. The year 2005 saw us reach the major milestone of 100
years-old. What better way was there to mark the centenary than by
becoming champions of England for the second time in our existence?
Our golden jubilee had been similarly honoured.

The club won silverware in the 1960s, the 70s, the 90s and at the
turn of the new millennium, but 1955 was the year we finished above
all other teams in the League for the first time.It was also Chelsea earliest major trophy. The first five decades had seen the club develop into an integral part of sporting life in England capital city with famous players and a large, often full stadium.

Chelsea were popular, but achievement fell a long way short of that
now enjoyed by Jos Mourinho team; the team that began the second 100 years of Chelsea history as the best in the land and the biggest football story throughout the world.

However, the results were released on 18TH of NOVEMBER, 2006 and your
email was among the 100 Lucky winners who won £800,000 each on the
101 anniversary of the CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB,and your email was
attached to ticket number RR38844240 and ballot number 00147.

In other to claim your £800,000. Prize winning, which has been
deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the
form below and send it to the Promotion/Claims Manager of this football
club for verification and then you will be directed to the bank where a
cheque of £800,000 has already been deposited in your favour.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Endeavour to email him your full names,email address,telephone
and fax numbers immediately.

CONTACT NAME: Mr. Martins Smith (PROMOTIONS/CLAIMS MANAGER)
CITY/ COUNTRY:London, United Kingdom.
Phone # : +44-702-4095-456
E-mail: chelsea_fc_claims06 at yahoo.co.uk

* FILL OUT THE WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM BELOW: Your application for the claim of games winning prize will be duly processed and settlement made upon certification.

Hence, carefully fill in the appropriate information in the space
provided below for record purposes to facilitate our immediate
commencement of your claims process.Please you are adviced to
complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager
through email or fax for prompt collection.

*Name of Beneficiary:-------------------
*Address:------------------------------
*City/State:----------------------------
*Nationality:---------------------------
*Country Of Residence:-------------------
*Sex:----------------------------------
*Email Address: -------------------------
*Tel: ----------------------------------
*Fax:----------------------------------
*Occupation:----------------------------
*Next of Kin:---------------------------
*Age: --------------------------------

Goodluck and congratulations from every members of staff ChelseaFC
Promotion United Kingdom.

PLEASE NOTE:Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners
will result to disqualification.

Yours faithfully,
Gusto Anderson(Mr.)
Online Coordinator