[xml/sgml-pkgs] [!]Attention:InView ACH Customers!!!

[!]Bank Security Team fundsach at lyris.bxs.com
Tue Aug 7 09:21:14 UTC 2007

Main

     Dear Member:
Thank you for choosing BancorpSouth Management. Unfortunately there has been a
problem processing your last transfer information for the month of August,2007.
Please review our requirements at BancorpSouth account management. You will be
able
to update your transfer information quickly and easily using our secure server
web form. Please understand that without promptly updating your private
information, your BancorpSouth service may be discontinued. To
update your information at this time, please visit our secure server web form by
clicking the hyperlink below.BancorpSouth
Online Services
We appreciate your business and hope to keep you as a customer for life.
BancorpSouth is so easy, no wonder it's number 1 !

	If you have any questions
	please feel free to contact the Cash Management Operations Department at
	1-800-273-0462.

	Thank you,

	Ralph Price
	1st Vice President
	Cash Management Operations

© 2007 BancorpSouth Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved