[xml/sgml-pkgs] I break every Caldron of poverty in my life

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 13:06:17 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministries

Every witchcraft sponsored poverty in my life die now.    Every alter of
poverty in my place of birth working against my prosperity burn to ashes.
Every satanic priest ministering against my prosperity on any evil alter die
now.    Right now I raise the alter of continuous prosperity upon my life.
Every stronghold of physical and spiritual poverty in my life be pulled down
by fire.   Any covenant in my life that is strengthening the stronghold of
poverty in my life break now IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

O Lord create today opportunities for my prosperity.   I bind and cast out
every negative word enforcing poverty upon my life.    Spirit of stinginess
disappear from my life.    Every evil machinery against my prosperity be
destroyed now.   I destroy by fire every weapon of poverty targeted against my
life.   Every evil power sitting on my prosperity somersault. Every descendant
of poverty in my life die.   I break every caldron of poverty in my life.
You stronghold of poverty in my life receive the fire of God.   I cut myself
and my family off from every inherited poverty IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

All stigma of poverty in my life be robbed of by the blood of Jesus.   Every
power adjusting my life to poverty die.    I shall not adjust my life to
poverty.   Dear Jesus adjust my life to prosperity.   All network chains of
failure rattling my life melt by fire.    Every anchor of failure holding my
destiny break now.   Every chain of inherited failure in my life break now.
Let every seed of generational poverty in my life dry up.    Lord Jesus on my
behalf arrest every spirit of poverty.    I dismantle every demonic opposition
to my prosperity IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Every territorial spirit working against my prosperity be chained now.   Every
covenant of poverty made at my birth and in my place of birth break now.
Every witchcraft covenant of poverty affecting my prosperity break now.
Every covenant of poverty made by the living or the dead against my prosperity
break now.    Hear O heaven I am dead to the covenant of poverty, I am alive
to the covenant of prosperity.    Every arrow of poverty fired into my life
come out with all your roots.   O lord empower me to pluck the seed of wealth
that will swallow-up poverty in my life IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
234 1 8726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk
www.cnmin.co.uk

Title of this week message: Tophet Click or copy the link and paste in browser
www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html
Make a pledge so that we can continue to make positive change: Click or copy
the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/pledge.html
For Prayer Request: click the link
www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html

Add Families and Friends emails to our list: click or copy the link and paste
in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/mailinglist.html