[xml/sgml-pkgs] By the blood of Jesus

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 16:23:31 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministries

I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus to proclaim victory over my sin,
Satan and his agents and the world.    I apply the blood of Jesus to every
stubborn problems in my life.    I plead the blood of Jesus upon my body from
the top of my head to sole of my feet.    I soak my life in the blood of
Jesus.     I paralyse all satanic oppressors delegated against me with the
blood of Jesus.    I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power
that is already poised to resist me.   By the power in the blood of Jesus I
stand against every device of distraction IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

All doors that I have opened to the enemy be closed forever with the blood of
Jesus.
MAKE THE FOLLOWING CONFESSSIONS
-	Through the blood of Jesus I have been redeemed out of the hands of the
devil.
-	I walk in the light and the blood of Jesus cleanse me from all sin.
-	Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, sanctified and made holy with
God’s holiness.
-	 Through the blood of Jesus I have the life of God in me.
-	Through the blood of Jesus I have access to the presence of the Lord.
I paralyse and cut off the head of my Goliath with the blood of Jesus IN THE
MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Let the blood of Jesus stand between me and any dark power delegated against
me.    I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry to the roots by the
blood of Jesus.    I defeat paralyse and erase
.. (pick from the under
listed) by the blood of Jesus
-	spirit of demotion
-	financial downgrading
-	failure at the edge of breakthrough
-	inherited problems
-	vision killers
-	dream attackers
-	marital problems
Let the blood of Jesus speak confusion into the camp of my enemies.   I
minister dearth unto the enemy of progress in my life by the blood of Jesus IN
THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of stagnation in any area of my
life.   I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracle.   I
hold the blood of Jesus against failure at the edge of success.    I hold the
blood of Jesus against lack of good helpers.    I hold the blood of Jesus
against fruitless effort in my life.    I hold the blood of Jesus against
occupying wrong positions.     I hold the blood of Jesus against profit
starvation in my business IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
234 1 8726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk  <mailto:cnmin at cnmin.co.uk >
www.cnmin.co.uk <http://www.cnmin.co.uk>

Title of this week message: It came to pass
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html
<http://www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html>
Make a pledge so that we can continue to make positive change: Click or copy
the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/pledge.htm
<http://www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html>l

This week praises by: Bishop R. Mant 1776-1848
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html
<http://www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html>

For Prayer Request: click the link
www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html <http://www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html>

Add Families and Friends emails to our list: click or copy the link and paste
in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/mailinglist.html