[xml/sgml-pkgs] I paralyze every architect of conflict and hostility in my home

Choice Neighborhood Ministries root at cnmin.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 15:08:50 UTC 2007

Choice Neighborhood Ministry

I paralyze every architect of conflict and hostility in my home.     I
withdraw my marriage from the hand of evil designers.     Power trying to
redraw the map of my marriage be put to shame.     All household wickedness
release my home now.     I paralyze every spirit of hatred and hostility
militating against my home.     I receive deliverance from every evil
plantation designed to bring me and my children under bondage of the devil IN
THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I spoil and destabilize every satanic plan against my home.     I deliver my
marriage from the hands of home-wrecker.      I pursue overtake and recover my
marriage from the hands of marriage breakers fashioned against my home.
Every power preventing me as a wife from accepting the headship of my husband
become paralyze.      Let every imagination, thought, plan, decision, desire
expectation of divorce and separation against my spouse be nullified IN THE
MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

I bind every power eating away the determination of my husband to stay married
to me.     Let all the extra-marital relationships with other “partners”
collapse and die.      I break every soul tie between my husband/wife . . .
(mention name of the strange woman/man if you know it).      I deliver my
wife/husband from the hand of evil seducers.    I command failure, frustration
and disappointment to come upon the strange relationship of my spouse.       I
break the spirit of broken positive-relationship on my wife/husband IN THE
MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

The spirit of the living God pursue the strange woman/man out of the life of
my husband/wife.     I refuse to be a second-wife or a single parent.       I
break the power of every evil manipulation fashioned against my home.      I
pull down (pick from the under-listed) stronghold fashioned against my
marriage
-	evil association
-	having no plan
-	carelessness
-	weak family alter
-	pride
-	unsaved partner or children
-	foolishness
-	unprofitable imitation
-	sour relationship
-	communication gap
-	suspicion
-	evil councilors
-	misplaced priority
-	evil attachment to parent
-	selfishness
-	unprofitable comparison
-	lack of knowledge of word of God IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

Ministering
Soji Oladipo
23418726006
cnmin at cnmin.co.uk
www.cnmin.co.uk

Make a pledge and redeem it so that we can continue to make positive change:
Click or copy the link and paste in browser    www.cnmin.co.uk/pledge.htm
http://www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html
Title of this week message: God is Pleased with the Death of Christ
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html
http://www.cnmin.co.uk/sermon.html

This week praises by: Geofrey Deamer,  1893 -
Click or copy the link and paste in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html
http://www.cnmin.co.uk/praise.html

For Prayer Request: click the link www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html
http://www.cnmin.co.uk/request.html

Add Families and Friends emails to our list: click or copy the link and paste
in browser www.cnmin.co.uk/mailinglist.html