[xml/sgml-pkgs] Torture case Won Against Chinese Commerce Minister in NSW Supreme Court

hillhuge at yahoo.com.au hillhuge at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 28 00:56:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am writting to forward you this recent news:
Torture case Won Against Chinese Commerce Minister in NSW Supreme Court (Australia).
Please read the news below, and see the Judement Order from the attached image.
It is a significantly victory of human rights and justice.
I send you this as I think you might be interested in reporting this important news.
Also, you may be interested in the current event of Global Human Right Torch Relay videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iggPkUZ7c7k
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKlN8p_D6Bw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xC_pesT90BE
or search HumanRightsTorch for more information.

(For information of What is Falun Dafa (Falun Gong),
please visit http://falundafa.org;
For information of why CCP persecute Falun Gong please visit
http://TheEpochtimes.com or or http://ninecommentaries.sohnetwork.com
for 9 commentaries on CCP)

Lets enjoy the song "Falun Dafa is Good" http://youtube.com/watch?v=YV7JOCt0s5g

Thank you.

Faithfully,

Mr. Hill,
---------------------------------------
On Monday (5/11/07), the Supreme Court of NSW issued a default judgement against Chinese Minister of Commerce,
Mr BO Xilai recognising his failure to provide a defense for the torture case brought against him by
Sydney Falun Gong practitioner and Chinese labour camp survivor, Mr PAN Yu.

This is the first won in a case against Bo Xilai, 58, who had been sued in over ten countries, including the USA,
the UK, Canada, Germany, and Ireland for his role in the persecution Falun Gong practitioners in China.
Bo was served a Statement of Claim in person on 4 September 2007 in Canberra prior to the APEC forum.

Another two similar cases are in the Supreme Court of NSW and are progressing towards similar judgements against
former Chinese dictator Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, the 6-10 ´Gestapo-like´ office and its head Chen Shaoji.

"This is a win not only for all Chinese people and Falun Gong practitioners, but also a potent reminder of the
currently opposing legal sytems between Australia and China, as still to this day, no lawyers in China are allowed
to take on such cases. We are another step closer to the event of the perpetrators of the persecution of Falun Gong
in China being brought to justice at an international level," said Mr Newton XU, legal assistant for the case.

"As soon as the [40,000 watt electric] baton would make contact [with] me, I would lose control of my bodily functions,
rendering me incontinent. They also applied the electric baton to my face and my head, which made me feel as
though I wanted to die, but I would just hold on. In the end, they applied the baton to the most sensitive spot on my
inner leg. The pain was indescribable," said Mr PAN in a testimony of his ordeal.

As Governor of Liaoning Province in 2000, Bo Xilai played a pivotal role in the campaign of eradication directed against
Falun Gong practitioners. The persecution of Falun Gong in Liaoning is severe, with at least 373 known cases of deaths
of Falun Gong practitioners confirmed - the fourth highest of Falun Gong deaths in Chinese provinces. Liaoning also houses
the Longshan Forced Labour Camp and other labour camps where some of the most brutal human rights violations aimed at
Falun Gong have taken place.