[xml/sgml-pkgs] FINAL NOTIFICATION!!!

HONDA PROMOTION resourcess at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 14 18:44:15 UTC 2007

HONDA COMPANY INTERNATIONAL
LOTTERY (HEADQUARTERS)
Customer Service Department
An Affiliate of Honda UK.

TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662
BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03
ATTENTION: OUR LUCKY WINNER!
                  HONDA FRV 2007 PROMOTION
We are pleased to inform you (our lucky winner) of the release of our results
of the HONDA COMPANY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM, to introduce the Honda
FRV 2007 model held on 13th September 2007 at 20.00hrs UK time. You were
entered as dependent client with; Reference Serial Number:652-662 and Batch
number AT-040SB06-03.
Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew

the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in thefirst
category. You have been approved for a payment of £250,000 (twoHundred and
Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling) in cash credited and a tofile reference
number: IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a total cash
prize of £2,500,000 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling)shared
among the ten (10) international selected winners. along with a new blue Honda
FRV 2007 Model car Congratulations!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users selected from the World Wide Web
(WWW) around the world, as part of our yearly international promotion program.
As part of our security measures to avoid double claiming of prize or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by impersonating our winners,
you are to contact our accredited agent for your claim.

Name: MR WALKER JONES.
E-mail:walkerjonesconsult at yahoo.co.uk
ACCREDITTED HONDA CLAIMS AGENT.

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your
winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B4 (keep personal.)
Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than 25th September, 2007.
You are required to forward the following details to your claims agent to help
facilitate the processing of your claims which will facilitate the release of
your winnings as soon as possible.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Numbers (Mobile/Home):
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age:
8. Nationality:
9. Present Country:

A scanned photo identification of your self should be sent via email. You are
advised to forward these information's as soon as possible to
enable him attend to your file. Congratulations once again,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Steve Scott (Lottery Coordinator)
HONDA COMPANY LOTTERY PROGRAM.