[xml/sgml-pkgs] From Edward Yao.

Edward Yao eyao1bf at orange.net
Wed Apr 30 01:14:43 UTC 2008

From:Mr.Edward Yao

Good Day,

Please Read.

My name is Mr.Edward Yao, I'm the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (eyao1bf at mail.ru) so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address: