[xml/sgml-pkgs] NOKIA Winners Promo- Compensation

nokiagoodies at bellsouth.net nokiagoodies at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 15 01:58:38 UTC 2008

NOKIA
CODE: 25-26-56-FGH

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are hereby happy to inform you that you emerge as one of the winners in Our Compensation Draw.
The amount won is used as a compensation to the winners of last year NOKIA lottery international promotions, which due to non-claim of their winning sum we have decided to compensate them.
To that effect, We had to organise a lucky dip for all our winners sectioned according to zones such as the Europe, Asia, America, Africa. Under these zones are the regions e.g under Europe, we have London,Ireland,Scotland,Holland e.t.c. Same applies to every other zone.
Your email fell under Africa zone - West African region. Therefore, your winning can only be claimed in that region.
The Assistant clearance officer incharge is Mr. Merion ORAMA.
You will have to contact him to claim your winning sum with relevant information. You have been awarded the sum of $200,000 (USD) for your prompt claims.

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT
NOKIA INC.
United Kingdom Deposit Firm
FSH Towers
Chelsea T45H U.K.

To claim your money,you have to contact the clearance officer incharge of your zone Mr. Merion ORAMA immediately through this email.
nokiaprom_uk at yahoo.co.uk.

CLEARANCE PROMO OFFICER
DANNY JAMES
+447045750955,+447031843622.