[xml/sgml-pkgs] Loan Offer

Margetts Fund Management Ltd info at margetts.com
Fri Apr 16 01:29:05 UTC 2010

I am Mr.Robert Waldron, a financial manager of Margetts Fund Management
Ltd. Did you need a loan or you want to refinance your home, expand your
bussiness and pay off your bills? We offer Loans to individuals, Firms and
corporate bodies at 2.5% interest rate per year. Loan amount between the
sum of $3,000.00 (Three Thousand Dollars) Min to $50,000,000.00 (Fifty
Million) United States Dollars Max. Loan for developing businesses a
competitive edge/ business expansion. Interested person or group of people
should contact us via company E-mail:margettfundmgtltd at discuz.org with the
following.

*Name Of Beneficiary:
*Requested Loan Amount: