[xml/sgml-pkgs] JOURNAL & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS.

Barr Squarte barrjaysquart at ymail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:03:01 UTC 2010

JOURNAL & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS.
(…A Premier Bangkok Law Firm)
37 Sathorn Tai Road, Bangkok Thailand  Thailand.
E-mail: barrjaysquart at hotmail.com
Tel: +66-81454-6188

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you I believe you are a highly respected personality considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.

Attached is an official letter please download and read carefully.

I await your urgent reply...

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Jay Squarte (Esq.)
Tel: +66-81454-6188