[xml/sgml-pkgs] Attention: Beneficiary, are you alive or dead as confirmed?

Federal Ministry of Finance fed_ministry39 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 18:17:20 UTC 2010

Federal Ministry of Finance
101 Aso Rock Way, Abuja
Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234 708 302 4551

Attention: Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Olusegun O. Aganga of the Federal Ministry of Finance. I received a letter today that your unclaimed approved payment of $10.5millionusd by this Ministry for the past one year should now be paid to Mr. John Wheeler 1101 West 18th Avenue, Emporia, Kansas 66801 U.S.A. Home Phone: 1-620-342-3879.

In the said letter which is change of beneficiary/ownership, it is said that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Mr. John Wheeler to become your beneficiary before your untimely death.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Mr. John Wheeler to claim/receive your fund.

But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information and how you want your said fund to be paid to you without further delay. Send your responses to my above email address.

Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm.

Full Name:
Address:
Nationality:
Sex: