[xml/sgml-pkgs] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Michael Briggs briggsm1942 at yahoo.cn
Thu Sep 30 11:57:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

I intend to invest in any lucrative investment project that can yield good revenue and reasonable return of income.
I am willing to offer the funding in a form of a direct loan at 4% interest per annum.

The loan will span for a period of 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us
are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment.
I am also open to Joint Venture at 30% Return On investment (R.O.I).
However, the funds for my investment dealings are clean and do not have criminal origin.
The funds are clean from Terrorist and Drug activities.

Get back to immediately if you have any good investment plan.

Thank you.
Michael Briggs.