[xml/sgml-pkgs] Request for Partnership.

Mr. David davtumo57 at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 9 14:06:17 UTC 2011

Please check and respond to me ASAP.

I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My Name
is Mr David Tomuri. I work as the head of a

department in a ministry in Benin republic. I wish to know if we can work
together as partners.

I am writing in respect of a contract fund (9.8 Million Euro) that belongs
to a foreign contractor (Name withheld)

who supplied and installed industrial equipments to our industry. This
project was completed in November 2003. But

since after the projects completion, we have sent a routine notification
to him but got no reply. After a month, we

sent a reminder and finally we discovered that he died aboard the plane,
which crashed on the 25th, December

2003.You can read more about the crash on visiting these sites:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/26/content_293549.htm

My investigation proved that he died without any registered partner in his
file. The approved contract sum of Euro

9.8M is with the ministry and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

As a result of this, I want you to stand-in as the business partner to the
deceased contractor because as i said, he

died without any registered business partner in his file. I will use my
position as the head of my department to

update the deceased payment receiving file in your favor.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal, I will give you detailed
Information on how this deal would be carried out.

Seventy 70 percent of the money for me, thirty percent 30 for you.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law

as I will use my position as the head of the department to secure
approvals and guarantee the successful execution

of this transaction.

In your reply either to my alternative email d.tumori at yahoo.fr, please
include your;

(a)Private telephone/fax number