[xml/sgml-pkgs] Nice to meet you,

Faith Aburey confidence_44 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 16:11:49 UTC 2011

Nice to meet you,
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My
name is miss faith, i know that you may be surprise how i get your
email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest
partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you
to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and
exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share
with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

kiss regards Miss faith