[xml/sgml-pkgs] United Nations Joint Programme

UNESCO PROGRAMME 2011 mwrite at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:12:16 UTC 2011

United Nations Joint Programme.
Division for the Promotion of basic Education
Sector UNESCO 7, place de Fontenoy,
F-75352 Paris 07 SP,France.
www.unesco.org

Qualification numbers (154/4456/011).

It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise,
Please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you following our
official publication of results of an exclusive list of 47,000,000 e-mail
addresses of individual
and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot
search from the internet as part of our international information
technology enhancement programme.
No tickets were sold and Applications were also made by national
governments or international non-governmental organizations,maintaining
formal consultative relations
with UNESCO in your country.
This was held on Friday 28th of January 2011 here in Paris, France.
A Draft of  500,000,00(Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) will be
issued in your name. For Validation Purpose ,
Please Forward The Following Information as Listed Below to our Information
and Payment bureau Officer in United Kingdom.

Required Info

Full Names:.
Residential address:.
Tel(Mobile):.