[xml/sgml-pkgs] Get back to me urgently.

Engr. Raheem Mubarak Ali ali.raheem46 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat May 7 10:19:34 UTC 2011

 From Engr. Raheem Mubarak Ali

Address: Alsaadon 30, Building 406,

Baghdad, Iraq,

   Iraq .

Greetings to you,

Sir,

I am Engr. Raheem Mubarak Ali from Iraq married to late Hidayah Ali
who worked with a Saudi Arabian oil company in both in Europe and Asia
. But before her death in one of the car bomb explosion incident in
one of her visit here in Iraq , we were married with two Children
Hassan 12 and Rupeny 7. I have been sick and recently diagnosed of
cancer of the lungs and High blood Pressure in which the doctor said
that I have only but a few months to live.

I?m contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual
business relationship with you in your country in any lucrative
business of your choice which will enable you take good care of my
children and establish a charity foundation in mine and late wife's
name if eventually I die as the doctor said.

I have a mutual beneficial and understanding business transaction
funds valued at $180,000,000.00 (One Hundred And Eighty Million United
States Dollars) which l would like to introduce to you and this will
be a joint venture investment there in your country between you and my
family.

In View of this foregoing issue I will like to receive your response
for me to release the details and nature of this transaction, your
Private phone number will be most important to me for an oral
discussion on this issue.

Waiting to hear from you urgently as it demands.

Thanks

Best regards,

Engr. Raheem Mubarak Ali.