[xml/sgml-pkgs] Western Union Promotion:(Please Call:+234 805 152 3183)

Western Union 2011 Promotion info at npes.com
Mon May 9 12:53:59 UTC 2011

Welcome To Western® Union Office
Website: www.westernunion.com

Dear Western Union value customer,

You have been awarded with the sum of $50,000 USD by our office,
as one of our customers who use Western Union in their daily business
transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where your e-mail
address was indicated and notified.Please provide Mr. Jackson Stover
with the following details listed below so that your fund will be remmitted
to you through Western Union.

1. Name:______
2. Address:______
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number:____
Mr. Jackson Stover
TEL: +234 805 152 3183
E-Mail:  westernu21 at w.cn

As soon as these details are received and verified,
your fund will be transferred to you. Thank you, for using western union.