[xml/sgml-pkgs] YOUR ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

GNB Marketing Company INT'L. fpena at datamarkets.com.ar
Thu May 12 07:05:59 UTC 2011

                                    MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR/ MOTORBIKE.
                    EARN NO LESS THAN $400 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR/MOTORBIKE.

                                                      It is Very Easy and Simple
                                             No Application fees required How it works.

                                                 E-mail:  jack.postman at gmail.com

Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive your car"

CONCEPT:  We seek people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with an advert Of any of the companies We are advertising their product pasted on any part of your car.

These aids are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that almost seems to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any choice of your car's exterior surface.
What does the company get out of this type of advert strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.This program will last for 5 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month.

 You will be compensated with a sum of $400 ( Four hundred dollars per Week),which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space.We shall provide experts that would handle the advert placement on your car. You will receive an upfront payment of $400 ( Four hundred dollars) in form of a Money Order for accepting to carry this advert on your car and other weekly payments will also come in the form of Money Order and delivered at your address weekly.

Send the required below Information to : jack.postman at gmail.com

Full Name:
Age:
Occupation:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Zip code:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
Email Address:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive these information. We look forward to working with you  as soon as possible.

Customer Service Supervisor
Advertising Agencies
GNB Marketing  Company INT'L.