[xml/sgml-pkgs] JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS / NOTIFICATION LETTER

Barr John Albert info at chambers.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 11:34:38 UTC 2012

JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: MORLEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK
TEL: + (44)-701-113-7624

I am Barrister John Albert, Anthony in charge of the will of my late
client Mr. Harley Graham Wade, you have been approved to claim the sum
of (£3.500,000.00 GBP), which I am in charge of, as your contact was
recommended to me by my late client Mr. Harley Graham Wade who as made
you the ultimate beneficiary to this funds.

My client (Mr. Harley Graham Wade) who died on the 13th December 2009
at the age of 75, at the Haklali Hospital, Misgav Ladah-Jerusalem. My
client was diagnose of PNEUMONIA. This is the disease that killed my
client.

Do be informed I stand as Anthony in charge of his will, and my
instruction are to make sure this funds are released to the right
person recommended by my client{ Mr. Harley Graham Wade) }.

This mail is not a hoax/false.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next
of-kin/beneficiary would be provided by me. The most important thing I
would need is your honesty, utmost confidentiality and cooperation in
this proposition. This would be done under a legitimate arrangement
that would protect you from any breach of the law.

For further information, reply with your full name and personal email.

Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Anthony in charge.