[xml/sgml-pkgs] Processed: severity of 676686 is important

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:21:32 UTC 2012

severity 676686 serious
thanks

Please don't lower it to make it migrate, I've already explained the
reasons, and let me repeat:

1. There aren't so many user-visible changes in this version, but the
most important one is moving patches to quilt maintained.
2. I'll make sure to upload new version or downgrade the severity
before 15th, so it won't bother release team for unblocking.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Debian Bug Tracking System
<owner at bugs.debian.org> wrote:
> Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:
>
>> severity 676686 important
> Bug #676686 [libxslt1.1] libxslt1.1: libxslt1.1 binNMU broke multi-arch installability
> Severity set to 'important' from 'serious'
>> thanks
> Stopping processing here.
>
> Please contact me if you need assistance.
> --
> 676686: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=676686
> Debian Bug Tracking System
> Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems