[xml/sgml-pkgs] Hello Peace be unto you

emeila emeilamatheis at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 07:56:16 UTC 2013

Hello Peace be unto you
Greetings how are you? I am emeila an aging widow suffering from
cancer leukemia,am confined in a nursing home. I inherited fund from
amy late loving husband Mr. Eugene, The sum of [USD$10.5 Millions]
which he deposited in Bank, I need a good honest person who will use
these funds for charity works. I want this fund to be used for charity
work and for the propagation of Gods work because I have no child to
inherit it 15% will be for your compensation for doing this work..
Please if you would be willing to carry out the project kindly
contact me with your privet email for more information thanks and bee
bless.
Yours Sincerely,
emeila