[xml/sgml-pkgs] Important Message: I want to find a man to meet the entertainment.

blondwoman wohnenimalter at blankenese.de
Sat Oct 18 05:20:27 UTC 2014

hello
Confident that you are surprised by this letter, asking you to give me one minute of attention and I'll explain everything to you.
I am very worried and do not know how to start this letter.
My name is anna, I'm beautiful, sweet and sexy girl.
I work in the field of trade. I am the director of real estate.
I am 35 years old. I have no children and no men.
It so happened that the business took too much time and I could not find a man.
3 months I'm living in your country, but my home country Russia.
On this please forgive me for my bad English.
Tell you the truth. I'm bored in your country. I'm not here man. Every day I spend alone.
I fall asleep and wake up in a cold bed.
And want that next to a man.
And that is what pushed me to such folly.
It's hard to be in a foreign country alone.
I'll be honest. it is even more difficult to be without sex for 3 months. : - (
I saw your picture and you really like me. You are interested in me as a man.
I send to you my intimate photos. I beg you not to anyone, and not when you do not show it.
I made a video for you and posted it online.
My spoken English is much better than writing.
On this I would be pleased if you saw my video.
In it, I talk about in more detail myself.
This is a video I posted on the site chatdatingfree.biz
I beg you to sign up and find me there.
My Nickname russiasexlady
Also on the site you can find all of my contact info.
There I put the phone number and I hope that after watching the video you call me.
I sure hope so.
Spare me a moment of attention and see my video that I recorded for you,
I'll wait for a call from you.
Yours and yours alone anna