[xml/sgml-pkgs] You need to read this letter.

baby gerhard at rahn.de
Fri Oct 31 21:11:19 UTC 2014

Hello.
My favorite beg you finish reading this letter to the end.
This letter can change our lives with you.
It's been 7 months since I first saw you.
And since that time I think about you constantly.
My name is Anna. And I want to meet you.
I understand that this is going to sound stupid, but I'll say it.
I'm in love with you!
Every day I think of you.
I dream about getting acquainted with you
Through his friend, I learned your phone number.
But I did not dare to call you.
I'm afraid that you reject me.
In your country people are very bad Russian women.
I do not understand why they are so hostile to us.
Please forgive me for my bad written language.
In your country, I am only 1 year.
I decided to record a video for you and tell you about their feelings.
Words can not convey all that I feel.
I beg of you viewing this video.
In the video I will tell you my phone number. I very much hope that you call me.
The video was posted on chatdatingfree.biz
I beg you to complete registration and find me.
My ID 873002.
Also on the site I posted my photos
I ask you to fulfill my request, and video viewing as soon as possible.