[debian-yeeloong-project] nm-applet: Bus error

Szymon Olewniczak szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl
Tue Dec 20 17:01:16 UTC 2011

Dnia 2011-12-20 09:53 Roman Mamedov napisał(a):

>On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:59:46 +0100
>Szymon Olewniczak <szymon.olewniczak at rid.pl> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Is there any other solution?
>
>Try a Linux-libre kernel with all patches from Lemote added:
>
>  http://romanrm.ru/en/loongson/linux-libre
>
>--
>With respect,
>Roman
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>"Stallman had a printer,
>with code he could not see.
>So he began to tinker,
>and set the software free."

When I folow instruciotn from your wiki site and tray to install linux-image,
 I get:
configured to not write apport reports
 newly installed, 0 to remove and 21 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up linux-image-3.1.5-libre-lemote (0lxo) ...

Running depmod.
Finding valid ramdisk creators.
Failed to find suitable ramdisk generation tool for kernel version
3.1.5-libre-lemote on running kernel 3.1.0-1-loongson-2f in mkinitramfs-kpkg
mkinitrd.yaird
dpkg: error processing linux-image-3.1.5-libre-lemote (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status
127
Setting up xclip (0.12-1) ...
configured to not write apport reports
                                      Errors were encountered while