[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Snoopys Woodstock livewoodstock at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 3 16:58:46 UTC 2011

>>  I've tried to install debian by myselfe.

>>  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianYeeloong/HowTo/Install
>
> Do you think that always worked different as it is explain there? Which
> instructions did you follow exctly?

I had to take care that the filesystem is also formated into EXCT 2/3. I had it on 4 so it didn't work.

> Maybe it is a good idea to install the distro again and write notes about
> what seems different as indicated. Then, ask us with that notes.

I've installed it again. Now it works to the point where to choose the kernel. I've choosed the one there,
it loaded a lot. After the last message 'load gnome ...' there's only a black screen.
So, what's next in how to come to that mode-text login?