[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

Matt Kraai kraai at ftbfs.org
Tue Sep 13 15:28:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 04:07:01PM +0100, Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
> The installation process seems to work. But now, when I restart the notebook I get this message:
>
> file is not set or not exist!
> path is not complete, haven't selected the device or file!
> file is not set or not exist!
> path is not complete, haven't selected the device or file!
> The boot.cfg not existed!System will try default entry from al.

I think this is bug 637792; grub-installer puts boot.cfg on the root
partition instead of the boot partition.  If you're able to, you can
fix this problem by booting the installer into rescue mode and moving
boot.cfg to the boot partition.  Is this something you could do?

Other options are reinstalling and moving boot.cfg before rebooting
into the system or waiting for a fixed grub-installer to be uploaded
and then reinstalling.

--
Matt Kraai
https://ftbfs.org/kraai