[debian-yeeloong-project] Yeeloong support status

lluvia_lists at lavabit.com lluvia_lists at lavabit.com
Thu Sep 15 11:00:34 UTC 2011

> Yes, this works. Many things loaded but then there's a black screen, HD
> LED is blinking, sometimes. When I push ENTER button (just because)
> then I have a white underline at the upper left but it's not blinking
> and I can't type anything else. I tried ALT+F2 and other buttons but
> there's no reaction.

Also, it could be good if you are able to detect any message (from the
bunch of loading things, so I suppose that you know that many things are
being charged because of some messages are appearing in the screen) that
inform us with thing is going wrong. When they appear, write it quickly on
a paper and then email us.

That's the only way we have a chance of knowing what is happening there.