[debiandoc-sgml-devel] Committed first patch

Osamu Aoki osamu@debian.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:30:50 +0100

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 11:01:10AM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net) wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I committed the patch we discussed about.
> >
> > Now it's Osamus task to change remaining stuff ...

I have not read this when I posted message.

As you see, I made complete package.  So some merging needed.

But since this is seemingly distruptive source change (with actual
change being very conservative.), I want you to assess this aproach
before commiting to the CVS.  If there is a flaw in aproach, maybe
better fix now than after CVS commit.

I honstly think this is good package.