[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] TAOSOS SMART TRAVEL INFO (A-D-V)

TAOSOS noreply at sgservices11.com
Sat Dec 15 22:37:39 UTC 2012

NEWS LETTER

Digital Flyer for the people's Smart Life.

TAOSOS SMART TRAVEL INFO

Visit “Paradise” of JAPAN!
http://taosos.sakura.ne.jp/eng2/2012/08/21/welcom-to-paradise-of-japan/

DBS EXCLUSIVE: Enjoy $50 OFF per room (book by 28th DEC)

6D4N ICY HOKKAIDO FROM $1588

_ BOOK BY 28TH DEC_

Getting sick of our year-long Tropical Sun? Yes, come experience
snowy Hokkaido. Embark on our special designed unique experience of
Garinko Ice Breaker Cruise, this wonderful tour operates from Jan –
Mar.

_So think no more, join us to experience the mystery of the sea
ice.___This season, white messenger will deliver only here, it’s
magnificent nature “SEA ICE”. A solid white fill to the coast,
forget about the cold moments, wrapped in excitement
font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#343434'> Read more….
http://www.taososnavi.com/6d4n-icy-hokkaido/

——————————————————

10D9N HOKKAIDO font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:#343434'>

Have you ever imagined how relaxing to be on cruise ship vacation?
Satisfactory assured on carefully selected cruise destinations _€“
BLEND OF YOKOHAMA, HOKKAIDO
FONT-FAMILY:"HELVETICA","SANS-SERIF";COLOR:#EB2524\'>TOP REASONS TO GO
ON CRUISE VACATION_;

(1) Hassle-free, no overnight packing
(2) All you can eat tantalising meals
(3) Embrace to new attractions each morning while cruising overnight
(4) Activities-filled such as stage performances, fitness centre,
Movies
Under the Stars, various pools font-family:"MS Gothic";color:#343434'>
(5) Let your kids roam freely with less worry or engage them at youth
font-family:"MS Gothic";color:#343434'>center.

Read more…. http://www.taososnavi.com/10d9n-hokkaido-russia/

Hello Singapore!We are TAOSOS!
http://taosos.sakura.ne.jp/eng2/2012/05/29/hello-world/

Taosos has begun to deliver the mobile promotion service which is
direct mail to smartphone / iPhone in Singapore.

We provide the latest Travel information to JAPAN, Gourmet
information and others on the web site and our Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Taosos https://www.facebook.com/Taosos

Please visit our Facebook above if you are interested in it.

We are looking for SALES REP

And also we are looking for Sales Representative (Singaporean / PR,
English speaker required) in Singapore in full commission base to sell
our bland new “Intelligent Auto Receptionist on web and phone
service” for HR market here in Singapore.

Please mail us to the email address below if you are also interested
in it.We will send back the detail information for it by mail.

INFO at TAOSOS.COM.SG mailto:info at taosos.com.sg

Read more…. http://www.smartjobinfo.net/taosos

To remove yourself from this distribution please visit http://sgservices11.com/option.php/242582/29710618/b02ee0bd to start the process for email deletion.

-