[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] Genius Mind Academy. Can Your Child Read Blindfolded? (A-D-V)

Admin noreply at purebiz13.com
Sat Jan 5 18:12:14 UTC 2013

Newsletter

View this email in your browser.
http://www.geniusmindacademy.com.sg/newsletter/super-sensory-development/

DO YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO
FOCUS AND CONCENTRATE BETTER?

HERE'S A FLOWER FOR YOU, PAINTED BY MY DAUGHTER BLINDFOLDED!

Without immense concentration, focus and intuition, she would not
have been able to do so.

She did this after attending Genius Mind Academy's Super Sensory
Development workshop.

By the end of the workshop, she was even able to tell me the colour,
number, pattern of UNO cards, and read off the serial number of a $50
note, blindfolded! And her self-confidence has improved tremendously.

WHAT DOES THIS LEAD TO?

With super sensory perception, a child not only has the ability to
sense the environment without using her eyes, she can also CONCENTRATE
AND FOCUS BETTER with sharper intuition.

Imagine what potential this will lead your child to?

Here are just some testimonials from our parents.

WHAT OUR PARENTS SAY?

AGNES OON BAUTISTA: _"Angelina was lagging behind her school work due
to lack in concentration. After the programme, her teacher noticed a
significant improvement in her academic performance and she could
complete her own work unsupervised._

_Thank you GMA for helping Angelina unleashes her potential."_

JULIANA CHARLES: _My daughter Delphina, now takes lesser time to
study and is more matured. She was a shy girl before the program but
now she is more sociable._

_I am very thankful to GMA for this wonderful programme."_

JASON LIM: _"Kuan Rong had a very bad temper, and was totally not
interested in his studies. He failed all his school subjects and my
wife and I had to meet his form teacher to see what we could do._

_We were at our wits' end._

_We were recently introduced to GMA. The GMA workshop had transformed
him and unleashed his inner power and potentials._

_Now, he can score full marks for his English and Chinese spelling.
He is more loving, his smile is so sweet, and he becomes more
confident too. I am so proud to be his father._

_Thank you so much GMA."_

All these sound unbelievable?

Why not have an open mind and come for a preview/information session.

REGISTER AND CLAIM YOUR
COMPLIMENTARY SESSION NOW!!

You will find out how Genius Mind Academy, who already has help more
than 2,300 children to-date in Singapore,can help your child unleash
his/her potential.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIVE DEMO BY OUR GRADUATES ON THEIR NEW FOUND
AMAZING ABILITY!

Programme is suitable for children aged 6-15 years old.

CALL US NOW: 65925638 / 93874656

Or CLICK to register at our website: www.GeniusMindAcademy.com.sg
http://www.geniusmindacademy.com.sg

Genius Mind Academy is aTop 5 winner of Asia SME1 award
- Emerging Category

To remove yourself from this distribution please visit http://purebiz13.com/option.php/248497/29710618/b02ee0bd to start the process for email deletion.

-
- -, - -