[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] Post Online Job Ads...UNLIMITED & SAVE Up to 90%!!

JSM noreply at truebiz12.com
Thu Jan 31 18:58:01 UTC 2013

ENJOY UNLIMITED JOB AD POSTINGS AT JOBSUPERMART.COM & SAVE
UPTO 90%!!! ABOUT US:
We are a job portal based in Singapore with presence in Malaysia,
HongKong and USA. For the past 7 years we have helped thousands of job
seekers found jobs through our sites. Many employers have also
benefited by getting staff through us via our value added job posting
services.

7 year old job portal in Singapore.
Voted most Value for Money by our clients.
Over 200,000 job seekers/members currently
(mostly Singaporean or SPR)
Over 3,000 active job ads

OUR SYSTEM FEATURES:
Easy to use Job Ads Postings & CV Search
60 days active job postings
1 Free Repost per ad.
F.ree Upload of logo
Unlimited text
Filtering of foreign candidates, if required
Our objective is to help SMEs/ Employers/Recruiters "
color="#0066cc">service at jobsupermart.com mailto:
Visit www.jobsupermart.com http://www.jobsupermart.com/

To remove yourself from this distribution please visit http://truebiz12.com/option.php/261472/16795244/b02ee0bd to start the process for email deletion.

-