[debiandoc-sgml-pkgs] FW: (40) - 😃

Alyssa 'tiba' Mcevoy saillant.d at htcplus.net
Tue Mar 2 10:17:21 GMT 2021

 http://dhi.it/jrvvvazq/tmlmezeh.html?rvlm7qve6twy.php?2vwm

"This gent takes a solid photo," he said. "Much more so than the lady. But there was another little item that made me remember him. I got the impression the lady didn't quite like him walking up to her so openly in the lobby." I thought that over and decided it didn't mean anything much. He might have been late or have missed some earlier appointment. I said: "There's a reason for that. Did you notice what jewelry the lady was wearing? Rings, ear-pendants, anything that looked conspicuous or valuable?" He hadn't noticed, he said.
Canoes paddled about on the blue water and rowboats with outboard motors put-putted and speedboats showing off like fresh kids made wide swathes of foam and turned on a dime and girls in them shrieked and dragged their hands in the water. Jounced around in the wake of the speedboats people who had paid two dollars for a fishing license were trying to get a dime of it back in tired-tasting fish.
"And don't give me any of the ifip talk," Webber said. "I don't like it." Degarmo brought his eyes down from the ceiling and curled a forefinger to stare at the nail. He spoke in a heavy bored voice.
I didn't make it. The police car heaved up alongside again and a hard voice yelled: "Pull over, or we'll blast a hole in you!" I pulled over to the curb and set the brake. I put the gun back in the glove compartment and snapped it shut. The police car jumped on its springs just in front of my left front fender. A fat man slammed out of it roaring.