[Debichem-devel] making debichem Maintainer

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 14 17:34:49 UTC 2007

I'm moving the discussion over here. :-)

I think it would be better to have the list as maintainer. I guess the
problem we had last time was spam. Would it be possible to whitelist
@debian.org ? Would that allow bug reports to come to the list? I know
that debian-tex-maint at lists.debian.org uses their list address for TeX
packages. I haven't seen really any spam (other than bug spam) from
them. Perhaps we can ask them what they are doing?

-Jordan

--
"That's all very well in practice, but will it ever work in theory?" -- G. Hill
"A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist." -- Jöns Jacob Berzelius