[Debichem-devel] bkchem_0.12.0-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Dec 16 14:47:02 UTC 2007
(new) bkchem_0.12.0-1.diff.gz optional science
(new) bkchem_0.12.0-1.dsc optional science
(new) bkchem_0.12.0-1_i386.deb optional science
Python based chemical structures editor
BKchem is a free chemical drawing program, which is written in Python.
Some of the features, you can expect:
* Drawing (bond-by-bond drawing; templates for common rings; expanding of
common-groups; draws radicals, charges, arrows; color support ...)
* Editing (unlimited undo and redo capabilities; aligning; scaling;
rotation (2D, 3D) ...)
* Export/Import (fully supported SVG-, OpenOffice.org-Draw-, EPS-export;
basic support for CML1 and CML2 import and export)
(new) bkchem_0.12.0.orig.tar.gz optional science
Changes: bkchem (0.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* First official build for Debian unstable (closes: #310165).
* New upstream release 0.12.0.
- debian/patches/03_oasa_future.dpatch: removed.
- debian/patches/00list: updated.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 310165
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Debichem-devel