[Debichem-devel] status of BODR

Egon Willighagen ewilligh at uni-koeln.de
Sun Feb 25 06:44:23 CET 2007

Hi all,

I contacted the FTP team (after Daniel advice), and got a forward of the
original REJECT email. This is what is wrong with the package:

1. it comes with GPL licensed bibtexml XSLT sheets [1]

stupid that I had not realized this; will package this as separate package.

2. the debian/copyright is incomplete

not sure what is missing yet, but will look into that

3. some files seem to have unclear license.

not sure which files are referred to, but will look into this too

4. apparently a number of the source files have "License: ??" in it

this I will have to fix upstream; they are MIT, but apparently forgot to put
that in the files too

Egon

1.http://bibtexml.sourceforge.net/

--