[Debichem-devel] bodr .deb's...

Egon Willighagen ewilligh at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jan 17 13:55:44 CET 2007

Hi all,

This morning I have worked on a first draft deb package for BODR 5, which I
uploaded to sf.net/projects/cdk -> download.

Please sponsor this package, and I would very much like to upload the debian/
files to debichem, so I would kindly like to request to add my egonw-guest
account to the debichem project, and to have SVN write access.

Thanx to LaserJock I now know my way around in pbuilder world. Next week I
plan to work on the CDK deb stuff, of which the debian/ dir is in pkg-java.

Egon

--
CUBIC
blog: http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/