[Debichem-devel] Meshlab and Qutemol

Paolo Cignoni cignoni at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:30:56 UTC 2007

Hi, thanks for the diff, but that patch is a little outdated.
similar changes have been already done for allowing the compilation
under MacOS.

the makefile is a little more up to date now.
and probably (hopefully :) ) after installing wxwidgets, libgif
libpng, glew and the vcg library in the right paths, the compilation
should go smooth  under a generic *nix

Obviously you need a good graphic card with updated drivers to
succesfully run QuteMol.

Cheers,

P.