[Debichem-devel] Re: [Debichem-commits] r363 - /unstable/chemical-mime-data/debian/changelog

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sat Mar 24 12:38:08 CET 2007

Am Samstag, den 24.03.2007, 06:04 +0800 schrieb LI Daobing:
> On 3/24/07, Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net> wrote:

[changes to unstable tree of chemical-mime-data]
> > I would like to ask you, to revert these changes to chemical-mime-data
> > and apply them to the experimental tree. Sid is affected by the Etch
> > freeze, so the current upstream version of chemical-mime-data is already
> > in experimental:
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/chemical-mime-data/news/20070205T164702Z.html
> >
> > All changes made, will be merged back into the unstable tree of our SVN
> > when Etch will be released.
> >
> sorry about this.

Don't mind. "Fixed" it already myself yesterday. Your changes are now in
the experimental tree. We can merge them back, when Etch has been
released. We should probably do all non-Etch related changes to the
experimental tree. Opinions?

Regards, Daniel